Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG.


Well it's been out for a while. 
Ever since at my leaving drinks my 
Dad walked up to the boys and went 
"So when's Vegas then?" - Lead balloon.
So I've spent the past 5 months convincing
 him it's not Vegas. There was 
"the boys want to take you somewhere"
 - in an attempt to say that I won't be flying
 half the way around the world to see him
 - which backfired as he didn't want to go
 anywhere. So I had to say "what if I am coming?"

 Then there was "Fionagate" where we had 
to pursuade the bride to be to let him go. 

We've had reported slips from Sharon, 
and JT but according to The Stag
 (or "The Buck" as they call them here) 
he didn't have a scooby until he received this.

(That's a poker chip -just incase 
you're confused by the scale.)

So he now knows. Part one is Vegas.
Well it's sort of half way between 
here and London.
And I leave Sydney tomorrow morning.

THE BEST MAN.



No comments:

Post a Comment