Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I AM NOW AN ORDAINED MINISTER.

I had an idea. They normally get me into trouble. 
And I think this one is going to be no different.

I thought as we're off to Vegas I would marry 
Wiz in the Chapel of Love. Get married by Elvis, 
great fodder the Best Man's speech. 
But when I looked into it was a). Expensive 
and b) It could be legally binding. Ah. 
With same sex marriages happening all the time, 
him and Fi could actually be bigamy as I got there first. 
So I changed the tack and decided that I should be 
in control, not Elvis. So I became a minister of the 
Universal Life Church. Ordained online. 
My cards etc are in the post from the States so 
I wont be able to uses them actually in Vegas. 
But I do have the power. 
So who or what will Wiz be married to?
Watch this space.


THE BEST MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment