Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drunk from the feet up...

I have told this to Ben but others may find quite funny.

It was my first few days of living in Dubai in 1997 where I spent two years . I was shoved into an apartment at midnight on a Sunday to be sharing with a so called Tennis Pro that I had yet to meet. Sampras?, Henman?, Hewitt?...maybe even Jennifer Capriati!!!???mmmm....................no ............it was Mr Mark Wisdom himself THE LEGEND THAT NEVER QUITE MADE IT!!!!!

My apartment was quite nice for 4 days until eventually the hospitable Mark wisdom appered to say hello and introduce himself. It wasnt until the Thursday that I knew who I was living with!!! and then this Adonis (cant think of another word really!!) of a man turned up to greet me (how late...the rude BA*&ard!!!! How can you be living with someone in another country and not get to see them for four days????)...

Any how, to make up for this Mark decided to show me the sights of Dubai starting with the meridien beach Hotel...and my my, the boy certainly made up for it..talk about sights of Dubai!!!! (I never knew thongs would suit such a figure.....no not Mark!!! What are you like!!!!), there were ladies everywhere, a huge swimming pool, five star hotel with a beach and facilities to die for.

We decided to spend most of the day sitting on the stools in the pool bar...supping up as much Amstel as possible with Mark happily pissing in the pool at ease and on occasion!!! (not really, i made that up for effect), enjoying the scenary and getting well acquainted as friends for life (i suppose we had to considering we were living together like a new gay couple).

After 6 hours of drinking casually we decided it might be a good idea to get out of the sun, especially that lobster boy was attracting attention with the colour of his back!!! and I was dying for a waz!! we tried to get off the stools and make our way up the pool steps ...only to realise that this was the first time that our feet actually touched the floor since we arrived...all of a sudden Mark and I could hardly stand up let alone walk, we swayed down to the beach where our stuff was giggling like a couple of schoolkids that had seen their teachers knickers ...holding on to each other as we tried to stand up straight with only our legs being properly pissed!!!!! It felt like being drunk from the feet upward!!!

As soon as we got to the Beach - we both had that Male urge of doing the sensible thing....."lets go in the sea!" YEAAAHHHH and off we went (trying to skip into it but legs still not working properly from the pool drinking). All of a sudden - Mark was drifting out like a piece of dead wood off a shipwreck and about ten yards out....me being the stocky,fit lifeguard built personal trainer that i was, did the most natural thing in that situation.....

I pissed myself laughing, i was in histerics!!! I wet myself twice looking at this skinny fella I'd just met bouncing up and down like a let down inflatable bouyancy aid!!!! Mark was waving his arms around like he was dancing (now we all know how scary that is) shouting "i cant get back, i cant get blblbobolblbooblbloolblobblob back!!!"

..I then decide to do something so i lept in to Marks aid and tried to pull him off, I mean out!!!! honest ha!!! (dont get worried im as Straight as you can get!!! ). We struggled to both get breath and were going further out to sea than coming back because we were laughing and I was actually trying to have that piss in the sea!!!

Eventually, Mark and I managed to get to the beach again, Mark- with his flopping hair looking not too disimilar to Bo Derek in 10....NOTTT! we were rolling a round laughing, exhausted, trying to catch breath but laughing more every time we took a breath. We made it back on to the sand by crawling back within last few feet of water, we led there faces covered in sand (still giggling by the way..but the giggle where your stomach and chest start hurting if you know what i mean!!
Mark then decided to spew his guts up of sea water, amstel beer and a few doritos we had for lunch that day!!!

It was now 7pm (yes it took a while to get out of the water away from the sharks and jellyfish of course!!) we got to two of the nearest loungers to gaze and reminisce over what had just happened. and also to watch Mark vomit flow neatly back into the water...

Mark then had the audacity to fall back on his lounger, smack his head on the plastic and went out cold into a deep sleep/coma!!! of which, i did the Male thinking thing again at this point... I went straight back to the bar to get another amstel!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment